Bill how many did Fram make on the most recent run of the CA322V filter and how long did it take for them to be gone? I'd bet Fram made way more than 1000 of them if that number is the bottom line for even producing them. I'm pretty sure that most of them are being used to filter air right now or stashed away for when a clean filter is needed. They IMO not being flipped to make money. In other words when those first re-run filters are not usable or too dirty where do those purchasers get a replacement? I know that I will buy at least two of them if they are ever available and I only have one car that needs one. I was thinking of putting an Air Grabber system on my '69 GTX but not now that an original looking air filter is not available. To me it's the same as the chrome valve cover breather, I'm sure there were questions on how many one could sell or someone would buy....and I bought SIX of them!!!!!!!!!

I did buy one of the Fram CA332V filters because I never thought they would discontinue them (DUH) so if they ever do how many do you think will be bought to stash away....way more than we all realize. 1000 filters is really only 400 or 500 buyers at two per buyer IMO.

Forget about Fram or Mopar Performance and go have a knock-off made at a tenth of the price and put me down for SIX