Quote:

Quote:

The deal is this;

You pay upwards of a 1000 for the setup but to spend 100 for a filter that you will have to replace over and over(10 filters 1000 if you drive it all the time) when the 6 pk setup you should only have to buy one time. I would go cheap also.

I have no idea what conditions you drive in but in my daily driver, I'll put four filters in over the course of 200,000 miles and I over maintain so the filter isn't really due to be changed. Changing filters ten times?

As far as options, what's out there? K&N and then what? Going cheap is fine, but if you want a correct appearing filter, it's not cheap now.

Mike.

I was thinking the same thing..200K on my Honda and I probably put 3 or 4 filters in it. In MOST cases it will be the only filter you will ever buy for a collector/hobby style vehicle.

I dont know if its mentioned, and this might add to the cost, but this is what I do. I have one of the diamond mesh style ones(that I got real cheap) that I use for driving and save the round one for the shows/cruises...

MB