Thought I'd throw an update in. I have been driving the car and tuning the engine. Right now, I have the disrtubitor curved and set for 16 degrees initial and 35 degrees total, plus about 7-8 degrees vacuum advance. Idle vacuum is only 7-8" @ 900 rpm, the altitude here in Denver really hurts vacuum numbers, but the engine does not sound choppy. I don't recall the jet sizes I'm using, but it is leaned out a bit from the factory setting, and I'm still using the stock accelerator pump cam, discharge nozzles, and secondary spring.
I had to drill 1/8" holes in the throttles to stay out of the transfer slots at idle.
The GlenRay radiator with the Mopar viscous clutch fan and reproduction shroud are working good at cooling the engine even on 100+ degree days.
The transmission clutch still slips under full throttle so I have not chassis dynoed the car.

Today I ordered a Keisler SS700 5-speed, with clutch and all the other parts to swap out the A-833. They have free shipping if ordered before Sept 21st. Delivery expected in October?

I'll have to get some pictures to update this, and let you know how the new transmission works out.