Quote:

Quote:

how did the replacement crank check out?

Had issues with that one too.......and a thread on here got deleted about it quite a while ago...........long story short, if I moved the crank forward, the counter weight would hit the block before the thrust did.........and he blamed it on my block, but a stock 400 and 383 crank both fit perfectly fine......Then the third one was actually fixable and then useable......

Quote:

not trying to stir the pot but how do you know your original was resold

Long story short, I brought the crank up in a thread and the Sourcerer goes into this huge spiel how about how I sent back a crank that was "supposedly bad" and he sent me another.........so I asked in that thread if he actually went through the trouble of checking that "supposedly bad" crank that I told him wasn't useable and he wouldn't answer, even though he was replying to other people and still bashing me.........I told him I wasn't worried about it.....just that I thought it'd be good for him to know to correct it on later cranks........Later in the thread, I said that since you won't answer and since you admitted you NEVER checked it yourself because you're saying that it was "supposedly bad" then I bet you've already resold it.........that's when the thread got deleted.......

If he'd have actually checked it, he'd have KNOWN it wasn't fixable .......and he knows that most people, especially Tight Wad Joe Dirte Mopar guys, aren't going to spend the coin to get their cranks indexed.......

That's when I put the wording in my sig below......

tight wad joe dirt mopar guys!LMFAO thats funny s--t!

LIFE IS A LESSON,YOU LEARN IT WHEN YOUR THROUGH!