Here is one thing I found that needed a minor correction. The hole in the back of the crank for the manual transmission pilot bushing was about 0.002" too tight, and also needed to be drilled slightly deeper for the bushing to be flush to the end of the crank. The crank is drill deeper than the bushing length, but there is a step where the crank was machined for the bushing, and the smaller hole is about the same diameter as the bushing inner diameter or a bit larger. The larger size looks like it was machined on a lathe, and the finish was not real smooth. The National PB286HD bushing is 0.88" long and has an outer diameter of 0.941", and inner diameter of 0.753" (advertised.) the crank hole should be 15/16" (0.9375") so the bushing has 0.0035" interference fit (this should reduce the inner diameter close to 0.750". After cracking the first bushing, I checked, and the bore measured 9.350", but the reason I broke the bushing is it hit the inner step before being flush with the end of the crank.
Anyhow, I just used a 15/16" drill bit, to cleanup the bore and drill the hole slightly deeper.
The second bushing went in with no problem.