I happen to be from Fairfield. I also know that my dad was the second person to be called the morning of "The Break In". He happened to be the mayor of Fairfield at the time. But more importantly, good friends with all at the Speed Shop. At the time, my vision was clouded. After the years have passed, things are pretty fishy. I hate to admit that. I won't say what I have heard. But I will say they done a lot for that little town. For this guy, it kept me going during Desert Storm. For our welcome home parade, they brought the car out for us. When my brother was in school in Arizona, they made sure he had race tickets. I know I sure had fun watching them win at Indy. There are also rumors about Darrell telling the DEA to p up a rope for not wanting to help with an ongoing investigation. Next thing you know, he is in trouble. Rumors we have. We had fun! Darrell is a great guy and driver. All I have to say is, Thanks guys! I really enjoyed the ride and I am still a fan because of all of you!