Quote:

Quote:

well,
What intresting reading. I was lucky enough to work on Scott Geoffrion's pro stock Daytona from the 94 season.
The car was bought from Mike Sullivan by Matt Sawyer of Adelaide, Australia.
I went to work for Matt for close to 2 years. that was the most winning round by round pro car.it came down to the final race between the dodge boys as to who would win the championship that year.
I have had that car right down to its underpants and have to say that there was NO way that there was ANY indication that the car had nitrious fitted.
There was no little holes in chassis or engine plate and nothing in the hood scoop nor patching up That i could see. And trust me I looked everywhere.
The batteries where a pain to take out off the car and between rounds i find that hard to believe that they would off done this.
Mike Sullivan is a legend in his own right as a brilliant engineer. Alot off todays clutches are based around his innovation.
Darrel Alderman is the best driver i have seen. He is the only man that i have seen keep his foot on the gas with the car way out off the groove.
Those pearly white teeth off his and the interviews by the late Steve Evans at the finish line will be missed.
Ohh by the way. the Daytona won the australian pro stock championship in its Maiden year off competition.
Darrel if you are reading this. Thank you for giving me the drive to go drag racing you are a legend in my book.
May Scott Geoffrion be praised for his brilliant driving techniques.
Regards Simon Lazarevski
Adelaide , Australia

Do you think that they would sell you the car with any indication that they were cheating? Before you got it every possible fingerprint would have been wiped clean. And you'd think that with all this talent they would be able to qualify at least once in the next 5 years, wouldn't you? Oh ya, the only 4 blocks in existance were sabatoged(not stolen, mind you)and there was no possibility that they could EVER be replaced. I just love sunshine pumpers. -Bob

There where two B1TS pro stock engines built in Sweden, with the input from Wayne County tech. to make them at the same level as their program, one of them was just a spare engine to this team.
We don´t have a fraction of the budget to run dragracing here in Sweden, compared to NHRA teams, it wouldn´t have been any problems for Wayne C. to buy the spare engine block back to US.
As much as I would like to, the odds doesn´t look good for the history record.
I have owned one of those two motors and have data for both cam and head flow of those old pro stock engines.
It was a great time to be a mopar fan. just let the history rest now.