Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

I googled it: http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1547&Itemid=24

Dont believe everything you read,WHERE IS HIS PROOF.That magazine article is there opinion.

I guess there are still a few of you though the numbers seem to dwindle every time this thread is started. For some the circumstantial evidence is overwhelming. Others want to see the bottle fly out of the car at half track. I heard some things at Koffels shortly after this broke but besides that how could a team who was absolutely dominating a class go from hero to not qualifying for several years? Oh ya there were only 4 blocks in existence. HMMM! -Bob

OK, people claim the batteries were the nitrous bottles and they were taken out of the car each round to refill them, I never saw that when I saw them race. The fact of the matter is - there were very few of those blocks casted and they had many problems with the castings. Plus, bore centers were 4.84 and Wayne County wanted to go to the 4.90 bore center Merlin blocks. Wayne county had many problems with blowing head gaskets on the old 4.84 blocks.
I am not for sure saying they were not cheating, but lets get the facts straight and lets see the proof.