If my memory serves me correctly, DA was never accused or charged with being a user. He was charged for not testifying state's evidence in a drug bust regarding someone he knew.

Again, who caught them cheating? No one, that I know of. There is a ton of innuendo, and rumors. To me, talk is cheap. If you've got the proof, let's see it. If not, shut up.

I do know for a fact that the insurance covering the equipment was paid to the extent of the coverage (which wasn't enough) and there was an exhaustive investigation by the Insurance carrier in which the possibility of an "inside job" was looked at. No evidence of such was ever discovered, and the contract was paid.

I don't understand why everyone is so quick to believe the worst about anyone, without firsthand knowledge. Do due dilligence, and then judge for yourself. For my money, DA, Sullivan, Hutchens, and Koffel were successful because they worked hard at developing a program by thinking outside of the box. They were, and still are class guys, and all of the unproven accusations in the world will not take away their accomplishments.

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com