Quote:

Quote:

Well I thought they were both great drivers and helped push Mopar to be once again a highly recognised brand in the early 90's.

Most motor sport involves some kind of "bending of the rules" as has been going on since the idea of motor sport was 1st thought of.
Even if we don't like to admit it or not its there, some are caught others are more fortunate.
As for the link with drugs and Alderman, he served his time, didnt moan just got on with it. So in my books thats OK with me.

So I don't see the point of continuing to harbor a grudge, its not like he's a mass murder, rapist, etc.

I'm sure there are not many people around with perfect clean history, well not that I know. Maybe that puts me in the same league.

Exactly
To have it all, to be on top, to have somthing that we all here can only dream of, or hope to have....they must differ from you and I, they must not be Human, bull crap. Fact is most everyone has done or been involved with drugs, be it self inflicted, or a familiy member... we as Cristians are suppose to forgive and forget. People make bad choices and mistakes, which are much worse than drug use. I dont care... In my eyes, he is the best and always will be. One thing I have learned in life that no matter how much, or many great and good things one does or accomplishes, people always forget, and remeber the bad and negitive choice & things they do first. I guess it is more easy to point fingers at someone else, than examine our own fualts

So here's to Darrell
One of the greatest Mopar drivers in History

Bob in Ky