Originally Posted by nutso suave

I've noticed in the last 20 years that the number of non performance 'drivers' has went down dramatically. There used to be a lot of older satelllites, belvederes, darts, valiants, furies, coronets, and dusters driven daily or in patina paint cruising on the weekends. I guess they have been restored, cloned, turned into tributes, etc. because I rarely see one at the grocery store any more. I love seeing a survivor/restored sport satellite or coronet 440 at a car show though, they really stand out against all the performance models. Variety is good! It's also really cool when people bring old four door family cruisers to shows...many times they have been really well maintained and not beaten on by teenage hotrodders. It's almost like you need the run of the mill models to help the hot cars pop.

Okay, you take your '68 Charger to Walmart and park it in the parking lot. When you come out:

1) It's been stolen.
2) It's been keyed.
3) It has a door ding bigger than the grand canyon.
4) It's been hit.

Now you are wishing you had taken your POS Kia.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".