68Sport Fury -

I hear you on the 5 cars...i have three currently and would like to add a fourth. That's not counting my girlfriend's daily driver Honda...C-bodies are really cool and great cruisers. Get that gas tank!

SomeCarGuy -

I like both of them! The brown and green cars are more appealing to me in my old age. Maybe its because there are so many red, yellow, black, etc. beautiful cars that they really stand out. Green on green is really cool! I might be a little biased since my first Coronet was green on green...I also love the non rally dash with the swept needle. Do you have any other pictures of your cars?

Dart4Forte -

Remember when you gave me the 383 hood ornament for my 67 Belvedere II? Thanks again. smile

Old_moparz -

The market on those new challengers is pretty good right now...you could probably slide into a nice R/T or SRT for a reasonable amount. I'm kind of in the same boat, i have never been able to smartly afford the 'dream car' so I thought I'd build it. At the end of the day...get what makes you happy. That's what I'm thinking.

6pkbee -

Have you ever had a hemi? I have not.

Rapom -

That is a SWEET 67! wow. I love the old 59 headlights, it looks so mean. I feel like you've got a good problem with all those really nice cars. laugh This one has always been in the back of my mind as one of the coolest cars I/ve ever seen. I love the space age interior...thats the only part of the 68-70 cars that is lacking is the 'cockpit' look.

Garlick2.jpgGarlick5.jpgGarlick3.jpgGarlick4.jpg