I just turned 69 last week and am still at it .. I still race the 68 Dart I bought 41 years ago almost every weekend.. and still have the 92 D150 standard cab / short bed I bought new back in 1992 as a matter of fact I just took the cover off it in my garage to get it ready for the first cruise night of the year tomorrow evening I also bracket race it on occasion. My " retirement present " was a 21 Ram 1500 4x4 Hemi quad cab to tow the Dart with , I was forced into retirement back in 2020 so I consider myself " semi retired " as I still work part time / on call as a driver / equipment operator for an excavating / landscaping company to fund my Mopar hobby. I think the hobby is doing ok , I go to Chryslers at Carlisle almost every year and the place is always packed and well attended. I go to cruise nights a few times a month and they are always well attended with some nice Mopars also. A close friend of mine works part time for a shop that does work on mainly old Vettes , 55 - 57 Chevies, Chevelles , Camaros, Mustangs , old pickups etc. doing anything from EFI conversions , o/d trans conversions etc. to just regular maintenance and they keep very busy .

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV