I have had so many cars so far . . . first Mopar that really stuck was the Chrysler 300, had a couple 69's then (3) 70 300Hursts, and "made" (1) 70 300Hurst convertible (hence A12rag - A12 was code in 70 for the 300Hurst) . . . My 74 Duster360 was with me for over 30years, drove it over 100k miles ! Basically this "hobby" for me, started out as just me keeping the damn thing on the road - couldn't afford to pay a mechanic to fix things. Learned from dad, along the way - thanks Dad !! . . . Then it morphed into having some "nicer cars" that I could take to carshows - LONG LONG drive away from home, like Vegas, or Spring Fling in Van Nuys, or Seattle & Spokane Mopar shows, Carlisle, etc . . . funny thing, along the way, meeting all the great people I call friends now ! Nice to be able to visit with them, even without the car(s) . . . .

Who knows what future holds, and whole idea is to enjoy ! The people, friends, adventures (man love just having a trip with no set points, but enjoy the journey along the way), and of course the cars . . . .

Just my 2cents

Cheers,

Mark