I've had ten cars since 1979, all Mopars. Last time I had less than three was 22 years ago.
I've had three Furys (two '67s and a '68), two Stratuses (both generations of sedans, 2000 and '05), three Chargers ('76, '86 and '11), a '91 Daytona and a '17 Challenger.

I've wanted a '66 or '67 Coronet for decades. The dream is an R/T convertible, but I've talked myself out of a couple of small-block 440s and 500s and, once, a real honest-to-God H-code 383 Coronet 500 4-door.

I've been thinking "gas-mileage toy" recently--something old enough for shows, but that won't use half a tank of gas going to and from central PA or the Eastern Shore or DE or south NJ. And I wouldn't be putting all this extra mileage on the Charger and Challenger. I've been all over the place on this idea: '85 LeBaron Town & Country, '84 Laser (2.2/5-speed!), '85 Shelby Charger (Hemmings auction, talked myself out of it because photos raised concerns), '83 Charger 2.2 (consignment dealer and, I think, more than a little overpriced). So far, I've done a really good job of talking myself out of these things. Part of it's "Five cars? Are you insane?" and part of it's "Maybe get a new tank and sender for the '68 for a tenth of the money?"
We'll see what the future holds.

Paul
68 Sport Fury ragtop
67 Fury III 4-dr HT
11 Charger Rallye
17 Challenger SXT Plus