I've been a Mopar guy all my life really. Grew up with my folks having Plymouth sedans ('63 Belvedere 318 and '69 Fury III 383). When I graduated from high school in the middle of the dark ages I wanted a Dart convertible. My wife and I bought our GTS convertible in 1983 and still have it. It will continue to remain stock.

I always wanted to build a big block A-body so in 1988 I picked up a '67 Dart GT hardtop and built it with a 440/18-spline/3.23SG. My older son had a mishap with it so all of those parts wound up in my younger son's '67 Dart GT convertible.

I've also always liked the '67-69 Barracudas (friend of mine had a Commando four speed '67 when we were in high school). Bought my first '67 fastback in 1996. Built it with a 383/727 and sold it in 2006 in order to buy my '67 convertible that now has a 440/727 and will get AC (Classic kit on the shelf ready to go in).

Obviously there is a convertible trend in there as well as a big block trend. My focus in the hobby hasn't changed in the last 45 years so it likely won't in the future...