Originally Posted by moparx
i have had my charger since 1970.
over the last 15 years, it has sit because of mounting health issues, and it seems i just get started to get it running again so i can enjoy it some before i croak, and something else crops up......... panic
beer

Please post a few photos of your charger! I'd love to see it.

I've noticed in the last 20 years that the number of non performance 'drivers' has went down dramatically. There used to be a lot of older satelllites, belvederes, darts, valiants, furies, coronets, and dusters driven daily or in patina paint cruising on the weekends. I guess they have been restored, cloned, turned into tributes, etc. because I rarely see one at the grocery store any more. I love seeing a survivor/restored sport satellite or coronet 440 at a car show though, they really stand out against all the performance models. Variety is good! It's also really cool when people bring old four door family cruisers to shows...many times they have been really well maintained and not beaten on by teenage hotrodders. It's almost like you need the run of the mill models to help the hot cars pop.