Originally Posted by pittsburghracer

Now that’s a great ending. I’ll stick up for 440source because I’ve seen some of the things they have done for friends over the years with different issues. They went above and beyond with service in some of these cases. For me personally, I bought a stroker assembly many many years ago when I couldn’t afford high dollar parts and ran 8.60’s@155mph in my Daytona till the block finally cracked. That assembly was sold and is to this day still seeing street duty. Their valve covers are going on my B1 engine and the guy that just bought my green duster was very satisfied with their aluminum American-made oil pan I gave him as an extra. I also bought two sets of their Stealth heads to port and sell again with zero issues. Zero issues with any of the sales but I try to make phone calls when ordering. I hate texting and and online sales when it’s possible to talk to someone. I wish we could go back to the old ways of doing business.

One place I deal with American Target has a website to show what they sell, but to buy you have to call. And when you do call an old guy or lady picks up the phone says the name of the company and takes your order.
No push this or that for English or waiting on hold. Super nice guy and stuff are shipped the next day and in hand in 3-5 days ground cheap.
It is like calling 1970 all over again. I gave their # to a friend and he said I called. Told me wow it was like a flash-back to the mid-1970s with how different it was. There is also a Mopar Supplier that works the same way I have been buying from since Hemmings was paper the same way.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough