Originally Posted by 440sourcedotcom
Also, just one afterthought. In this original post, you stated that we "sent you the incorrect part" The description of this item clearly lists the heater hose nipples as featuring 3/8" NPT threads. We sent you exactly what was listed in the description of the item. Just because the water pump housing you have uses a different size, doesn't mean we sent you the wrong part, it means you didn't read the description when purchasing the item, or look at your water pump housing to determine if they would fit properly before ordering. And then you come onto a public forum and make a thread titled "440 Source sucks" because of that. No way do we deserve that.

Your ad advertised they fit water pump housings from 1964-1969. Mine is a 1969 housing and was incorrect for my application. No harm no foul in my book. This could of been easily worked out in messenger.

I also as a buyer, I did not deserve get no response from the return started on Sept 25 message, the follow up message on Oct 8 with photo, and supposedly eBay following up with you. If you reply to messages or requests within one day, where was the break down. If you would of just returned one of those messages, this post would of 100% not been made even if it was a pound sand on the return. I would of just take it as a "oh ok" and went on with my life. The zero response and zero communication was the problem. Respond to messages from your customers, it's simple in business.

Last edited by TX9H6E4CUDA; 10/14/21 02:24 PM.

For the absolute best powder coating go to J.I.T powder coating, contact infomation is in my personal profile..