Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by TJP
Originally Posted by Sniper
They might want the pics for QC purposes. Whomever is making those parts might have messed it up. Not really all that hard to take pics in all seriousness.

I'll repeat,
The request to send pictures is a PITA for some of us. I have use a camera, take several pic's as I'm not a photographer, then download the pic's, review them, pic out the best and or edit them, then do an email and attach the pic's. Translation: A time consuming royal PITA for a 20.00 purchase.

My shop rate is more than 20.00 for time required to do the above. In addition, 440's cost is likely more as well.

please re read the entire post especially the last sentence or two beer

I read your entire post the first time.

If taking a decent picture and emailing it off exceeds your abilities I call BS. You post here, I know you know how to do it. If $20 exceeds your rate then you are wasting a lot of money sitting around here, heck you already wasted more than $20 just commenting in this thread.

I never said it exceeded my capabilities. I said, for some it's a time consuming PITA. Being self employed, wrong parts cost me enough before the picture taking/emailing circle jerk even begins.
The seller thinks he may have a QC issue with his inventory/supplier? then f----- go look, don't cause the customer more lost time because of a screw up on your end.
Doing so creates this exact issue in some cases.
On a more expensive part, understandable, 20.00 part, Not worth either one's time IMO.
I work with a lot of different suppliers. The ones that get preference are the ones that try to make my life easier by saying:
We're sorry this happened, we will ship another (overnight if needed) and a call tag if they want the part back. End of problem for me smile
And FYI: I come here to relax as I enjoy trying to help others with technical problems and occasionally give my opinions. Not to aggravate or condemn others for their suggestions/opinions /thoughts

And apparently by the OP's latest post the seller didn't even have the correct buyer, hmm that says something in itself