440Source for me has been a good place to quickly purchase some parts. I just wish that there was a little more transparency with the fitment of their products....Just be up front and say that parts they sell *can* work, but not without sometimes MAJOR changes.

Here's an example from a 440 in a Ramcharger I was putting together. The first is hardware, I purchased an aluminum water pump housing, water pump housing hardware, and heater hose nipples...they didn't work together. (first two attached pictures) I emailed them, they responded with something generic, I wasn't trying to get a return or money back, but hoping they'd put a statement on their website disclaiming the incompatibility, but they didn't.

My second most recent gripe is the big one. The passenger side inlet water pump housing has the thermostat neck clocked differently than the original and raised higher. This makes it INCOMPATIBLE with the OE Air Conditioner compressor. Their website had (I can't find the product on their website at the moment) a disclaimer that *some modification may be necessary* but in reality, no modification is possible to make it work with the RV2 compressor without cutting the bottom half of the compressor off. I ended up having to call up Bouchillon and order a Sanden compressor, brackets, and new power steering brackets due to the lack of an adequate disclaimer. This goes back to my complaint that they need to put more accurate descriptions of their parts on their site. I'm glad that they're parts are available though and they're supporting our hobby.

440Source WP Housing 04.jpg440Source WP Housing 05.jpg440Source WP Housing 01.jpg

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver