Originally Posted by TJP
The request to send pictures is a PITA for some of us. I have use a camera, take several pic's as I'm not a photographer, then download the pic's, review them, pic out the best and or edit them, then do an email and attach the pic's. Translation: A time consuming royal PITA for a 20.00 purchase.

i don't know.. i snap a pic and email it, takes about 30 seconds with my phone.. even if i have to use a digital camera its easily done in under 5 minutes.

That kind of unprofessional, punkass remark tells me everything I need to know about the current management of 440 source!

not sure its "punkass" but it is uncalled for and kinda unprofessional in my opinion.. they can think that stuff but never say it on a public forum in my opinion.. its not like there aren't other options out there for alumn heads.. only thing 440 source has going for them is that they resemble stock style heads and they are cheap. for power there are better choices out of the box.. hell engine masters just did a show comparing them..lol

Last edited by abodyjoe; 10/12/21 06:28 AM.

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

www.MoparMisfits.com