[quote=Satilite73]

Hey Lee446, DID YOU ACTUALLY READ TX9H6E4CUDA"S POST???

That PUNK ASS REMARK was in direct response to what the OP said. And I quote: "$19.27

That was the amount they turned me away from me ever purchasing another thing from them
"

To which 440source replied: "Please feel free to use other suppliers for your Mopar needs in the future."

Not understanding how that is 'punk ass'

And for those who feel sending pics is SO hard, c'mon. My 77 yrs old mother takes and sends pics all the time.

I swear some people just want to [censored]. [/quote
Well some of us have old phones given to me when my antalog was no longer going to work. Said it was 65 bucks free and hip

Does not hold much and have to Pull them out and into a disk.
My laptop is over 10 years old and is full takes time to boot and freezers.
So I can take pics, wait on.thr laptop to boot. Het pics from phone out into laptop and into media. Then upload.
The laptop works find just slow and if pushed locks up.
But has helped me manage a web site like this one but for guns ammo and hunting fishing too.
I keep stuff till it is done
So I do see that some are not able to post clear clean quality pics and may take them some time
Sometimes you have to take the long way home but get there.
I also but a,set of I take nipples and was sent wrong one. I Emailed and was told send back . I said no ij am keeping tgem as be nice to add to my like of go.ti stuff. We all have some.
If I do not need them someone I know will.
My biggest deal was I wanted the 2nd shipment right. As 2 wrongs do not make a write. But they can make a plane.
Second set was what I needed and came fast
I ended up using the set of nipples 2 week later on a buddy's car.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough