Originally Posted by SomeCarGuy
Originally Posted by DaveRS23
Originally Posted by moparmarks
To send the wrong part and then hide behind a "no return policy" is total BS. Not only should they send the correct part but they should also pay the return shipping on the wrong part.
That is how GOOD business is done. I don't care who they are.

I do not disagree with you at all. And I read a good number of posts on here from guys that feel the same way that you do. There are threads about Jegs, Summit, UPS, RockAuto, FedEx, Ebay, etc. Virtually every major supplier/shipper has had some mud thrown their way on this board. And much of it may have been rightly deserved.

I just wish you guys luck discontinuing use of major suppliers over a single $20 issue. And as mentioned above, there are additional avenues to try. If $20 (or the principle of the matter) is more important than your time to chase it.

Why don’t you donate 20 bucks to 440 Source? Easy to blow off this guy getting screwed like a tied goat when you don’t have skin in the game. This is business, not a charity. Do you shake down your customers and give them this line about needing you?

That is a jcc kind of response. It makes no sense because it misses the central point.

Master, again and still