Originally Posted by csk
Originally Posted by moparx
if all your relays were 30amp, would going to 40amp along with 10ga inputs help any ? unless of course the item needed larger [60-80amp] ones.
i will be re-wiring a bunch of stuff on my charger using relays, and was figuring a buss bar fed with 4 or 6ga, then to the relays with at least 10ga feed.
however, i was thinking of using bosch style or new mopar style relays. [like found on 2012 and newer vehicles]
beer

I think the larger wire & better relay would fix the issue, I am GUN SHY with the Bosch ones now, as money permits I will change all of them to these https://leashelectronics.com/products/single-70amp-relay-module
& put a fuse size applicable to the application

Just a note on the leash board that kind of applies to your relay problem. The relays on all of his boards are potted and not removable, you can send them to him and he will change them if they are bad. He said he has seen way way more problems with the connection with the relay and not the relay itself. That is why his boards do not have removable relays, one less thing to worry about.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340