Well I made a mistake, I dropped the Trans pan & it was clean but the fluid & filter needed changed, about 5k miles on it & it seemed very thin, with that done it tightened the converter stall a little, after my last passes at the track i could not find my on track data logs on my computer, well I recently found them, here is what I did wrong, I had installed longer runners & driving on the street it felt great, but it would spin the tires A LOT, so when I went to the track it would hook GREAT, & now the computer efi, was using fuel map cells that it had never used on the street because of tire spin, so at about 20' out it went VERY lean over 22 to 1 AFR to about the 60', USER ERROR LOL, I had all those fuel map cells limited to only adding 10% more fuel & it need more like 30 % in those cells, with that all said I have NOW changed the gear from 3.54 to a 4.10, am going to try & go to the track August 15, they will be running at night, so hopefully I can deal with the heat, looking at last year in August the DA was 3000ft, you can see, the left & right o2 sensors followed the TPS all the way off the screen lean. it was so lean it didnt hurt the motor.

Screenshot (62).png
Last edited by csk; 06/27/20 02:20 PM.

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5