Originally Posted by fast68plymouth
Honestly, I don’t love it.

I think a hole in a flat hood would look better.

On another note...... how’s the tuning going?

I agree on the flat hood, as always its a money thing.
Tuning is going ok, the Holley HP is really not the correct choice for a Hilborn set up even though that is what they sell with the injector assy, it only has 1 o2 sensor to tune the ECU, it really should have at LEAST a bank one & bank two base fuel map that the ecu runs on. when the engine heats up all those throttle blades move & changes the calibration, I hooked up my Innovate wideband through a channel on the Holley ecu so I can at least datalog both o2's side by side & can manually tune the right bank to match the left bank Holley ECU wideband. wide open throttle is not a problem, its all the very light throttle low rpm areas that are tough to tune with 8 throttles & one o2 LOL. it idles like a stock cam 440 hp, can run 1500 rpms in overdrive & lock up the converter,,,, smooth as glass. the Dominator Holley ECU has two o2 sensors but you can only pick left or right or average of the 2 sensors for the ECU to tune off of.

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5