I agree, I'm posting on RFS too. But it's hard to argue with the Innovate results scope That engine has a 9" idle vacuum.
And that was my biggest problem that started all this - idles fine, runs pig-rich at cruise. I went all the way down to a .041 TSR and it helped a lot, but also created a super-lean flat spot...

If I tried their approach, I would want a bit more idle fuel (doubt my combo would even run when off the mains with a .020 IFR!)

So rather than return to what I know didn't work (as-delivered), I'm thinking of something like this (along the unconventional lines of the article):

Original Current Proposed
IFR .033 .031 .029 - this is probably where I should have STARTED leaning, .031 helped but wasn't near enough
IAB .070 .082 .063
TSR .081 .041 .074 - even with .041 it's not right, so go back to a normal size
MAB .030 .082 .085 - want to delay the mains
MJ 79/88 75/86 75/86
PV 5.5" 9.5" 9.5" - cruise vac 15"
PVCR .059, will change last, probably .070 or so with the smaller PMJ

This old thread: https://board.moparts.org/ubbthread...48706/holley-rich-at-light-throttle.html
points out that it'll never be right when cruising on the t-slots, because the idle vacuum is less than the cruise vacuum... but I think I can get closer than it is.

What is most important to me is to drive at 60 mph without being overrich, also 25-30 mph - because that's where the car spends most of its time on the 8 mile drive to town, then cruising on the street.
Rough idle is a given with a 272 @.050 cam, and I can live with a little flat spot at small throttle settings.