More (confusing) results. confused

With #75 main, 9.5" PV, .036 primary MAB, .082 IAB, .031 IFR it may be a little leaner but still runs rich at 60 mph/3000 rpm/15" Hg... I think - the gauge is fluctuating all over the place at that throttle opening - from around 12.2 to 13.8...

(From what I've read, that means the MAB is too big for the jets, and causing air bubbles?)

Light acceleration (holding 10") starting at 60 mph/3000, it climbs to about 14.5. That should be ok.
Power valve only makes a little difference (below 9.5"), doesn't look like even one full AFR. Needs significantly bigger PVCR with the smaller mains than the .059, as I surmised.

What's odd is that if I keep my foot in the primaries but not the secondaries, nearly half throttle (3" vac, up to 4000+ rpm) it gradually got richer as the rpm climbed until I was down around 12.5.
I think that means the large MAB is finally allowing more flow from the mains by 4000?

If I make the mains even smaller (#73 or #74) it will make the air bubbles worse - but smaller on the air bleed will also make the mains come in sooner which I'm trying to prevent!
I have not yet disconnected the secondary link so I can go full WOT on the primaries only.

I don't have enough road to continue 4th gear testing at high revs, high load (4000 is already 80 mph, and in lower gears it accelerates too fast to get a good reading).
What do I do next shruggy