Dom had me plug my top emulsion hole to get the mains in quicker. It helped. I can cruise in the 14s now, but do have a slight lean hesitation at the top of the slots just as the mains come in. Lesser of 2 evils. It is only at light throttle up. A quick stab runs past it with the help of a big 50cc pump shot. Just have to drive it the way it runs best even if it is not the way I would particularly like to.

The transitions from idle to power circuits and then the cruise circuit all want to occupy the same throttle position. And all want different fuel ratios. A compromise is the best you will probably be able to achieve with some draw backs.

I always run 9.5 or 10.5 PVs. Mine have always wanted a lot of fuel quickly after being a bit lean in the transition to the power circuit.

I guess my theory is to have it a bit lean on the slot to get a decent cruise and then overcompensate a bit with a big acc shot and early PV opening. Not a perfect solution, but it works pretty good. At least for me.

Master, again and still