Just generic, but I'm going to try and mark them to look like your originals.

Speaking of which:

This project has NOT stalled! laugh

Just searching for, ordering and waiting on parts. And getting distracted by parts for another project which do me no good now, but were too good of a deal to pass up on.

Squirrel!

Decals ordered from NPD have arrived.

[Linked Image]

They even wished me an very belated (7 months) or very early (5 months) happy birthday!

[Linked Image]

All in duplicate so I have a new one, and a spare. Mostly for the Chrysler, but there are jacking decals and door decals for the Charger Rallye in there as well.

[Linked Image]

Rust treatment products from KBS ordered and arrived.

[Linked Image]

Noted this lavender paint on the nose of the water pump for reference, in case I change the pump while I'm in here. (Despite the rediculous ease of doing the pump now, I consider this a mission creep issue, and have promised myself not to fall into that trap, as I have so many times before.)

[Linked Image]

On a long call a few nights ago with Magnumguy (Hi Bill!), so I started straightening the fins on the front of the condenser while he was on speaker phone. Hard to tell in these photos, but the folded over fin "damage" on this corner was from the supplier 43 years ago, as when I straightened the fins out, there was no blackout paint applied under them. So they were folded over before it got painted. Not surprising given how delicate the part is, but just interesting to find. The whole face of this will get a flat black spray bomb touch up after I get it brushed out, blown out, and sprayed out with water.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Then my wife wakes me up before 6am this morning asking me if I was expecting a big box. I knew what it was, and fetched it in off the porch. Probably delivered late last night, and sat there under my porch light all night long. Glad I face a busy road in a halfway decent neighborhood. mad

I'll open it this afternoon. It's for the T/A. This is the "Squirrel" expenditure referenced above.

[Linked Image]

I still have (it appears) all the original clamps on my heater hoses, but the lower and upper radiator hoses have been changed, and the clamps along with them (with a generic parts store worm gear type clamp that is not correct). So I have ID'd the correct clamps (Thank You dmoore), and found a few sources (popular type on Fords and Oldsmobiles) that reproduce them. I just need to get the radiator back, and measure for hose size to know what clamps to order. Also need to get on Rock Auto and get hoses and other parts ordered. Also ordering a low tack repositionable spray adhesive to use holding a stencil on the hoses, as I want to try and recreate the factory markings. Not a big deal if I can't but I've always wanted to try it on my T/A (which still has all of it's date coded hoses, plug wires, etc). So it will be good practice. Will need some spray paint or a stamp pad too.

Oh, and the radiator shop called Friday...the radiator is ready. Just need to go pick it up. boogie

So lots of progress actually, lots of money spent (yikes!), but not a lot to show for it just yet.

DynoDave
Walter P. Chrysler Club - Great Lakes Region
Member # 12304
1970 Plymouth Duster
1972 Dodge Charger Rallye
https://wichargerguy.proboards.com/
1977 Chrysler Cordoba