I I am at a loss for words, I've been off of the site for a while and come and look around a little bit here and there, and I was just told today about situation with Stu. I meant Stu a couple of times at the aloney college show, and what a super straight-up guy, I'm very sad to see what's happening to this man I call friend. I hope that in these times that you're not suffering, and that you find peace. There are a lot of people out here that don't understand what's going on self included, but you'll always be here with us and you'll always have left an impression on everybody you've met. To the rest of the family, my sincerest sympathy and condolences go out to you this is a very tough time for you as well, once again I'm at a loss for words. Something to make me smile I guess in these times, will be the thought of bacon fest at the car show. Always Mopar!

Last edited by dynotune440; 11/12/19 11:14 PM.

Dinuba, California, Home of the PALOMINO ranch and 440 truck farm, where dodge trucks have a home. Have Four 1979 dodge PALOMINO trucks now.