Stu! I met you only once a while back and only stop in here occasionally now. I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier.
You have been a great man here and in your own wide sphere through many years.
I try to live in such a way that I have a positive effect. You have been a role model that goes way beyond what I could hope to accomplish in word, deed and outlook.
When faced with adversity, you have always remained true to yourself and worked hard to overcome. Your footsteps have always been seen on the high road.
You have been a strong worker, husband, father and friend. You have given from the heart to so many here and in your life.

And now you say it's coming to an end.

I certainly agree with the other posts that express shock, dismay, positive thoughts and calls for you to fight this. I know you would even without our encouragement, because that is the kind of man you have embodied all these years. The kind of man that we have all grown to love, respect and admire.

If there is anything that is within my power to provide, do not hesitate to ask. This world would be a smaller, meaner place without your presence. Know that you are in my thoughts, and if one more voice raised in your name would tip the balance, I'll sing and shout until mute. Not merely for my own selfish desires to have you around, but as a beacon to others that can also be enriched by your example.