Stu, I hope you get to read this. There is something I want to say before you "run down the curtain and join the choir invisible."

You, sir, have been the one constant on Moparts.com that has been full of positivity and good cheer.

I have been a member of Moparts since the late nineties. I have seen the best and worst of this site. For all of its ups and downs, your presence has never failed to put a smile on my face.

I have always admired your ability to roll with the punches and your ability to deal with the good and bad that life hands you by strapping on a viking helmet and picking up a beer mug. I have not yet seen a post from someone who happened to be in your neighborhood that didn't relate in glowing terms your hospitality and good humor.

Some people change the world by doing one big thing...

Others change the world by doing countless small things with love and good humor. Everyone that you came into contact with (either in person or through this site) can attest that the world is a better, happier place because you passed through spreading smiles.

As for me, I can count you among the people who I try to emulate in my daily life. When I leave a room, I want people to be happier than when I entered, and when things go sideways, I try to remember that there is nothing so bad (well...maybe ONE thing) that friends, beer, and a viking helmet can't soften the edges on.

So Stu, just know I'm gonna pour one out for you and try to live my life by your example. Thank you for making me a better person.

Godspeed, friend. May heaven have pinball!

Last edited by Orange_Crush; 11/12/19 02:17 PM.

1970 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi Orange U-code 4-speed
1971 Jaguar E-Type Series 3 V-12 4-speed 2+2 Signal Red.