Man life is one crazy roller coaster. two months ago i got the call from my cancer doctor proclaiming i was all clear and had beaten cancer (Melanoma).

A few weeks ago my side started hurting and after a visit to the doctor place again along with some blood tests and a few cat scan my doctor calls me up and tells me i am terminally ill with stage four liver cancer and there is not much they can do for me. Hummnnn? Two months ago i was hero for beating it now i am a walking dead man. Go figure life... shruggy

Anyway tomorrow they are going to give me 6 hours of heavy duty chemo just to try to buy me a little time to get my affairs in order. The chemo will destroy my immune system along with a whole bunch of other fun side effects. runaway

So just wanted to say thank you to all the folks here who have been more like family to me than just friends. I could never personally say goodbye to all of you so this will have to do for now.

I never got to travel around the country getting to meet you all and sponging some free beer and food so that's a real bummer. drive

Take care everyone!! beer

Stu

stu wins.JPG