Originally Posted by MidPenMopar
My friends came and took the road runner a few days ago their house to do one last go-over on the car before it gets passed on to my wife.

They did a nice thing and that really got me all choked me up.

That was an outstanding gesture on their part. thumbs

I'm only just seeing this now... last I saw I thought you were on the mend.

So sorry to see this... and I'm going to pass some info along to you via PM
My brothers fiancé has been fighting ever spreading melanoma for the last 2+ yrs at Sloan Kettering cancer center in NYC. (foot to lymph nodes, to bladder, to liver) After surgeries and standard treatments, it went from bad to worse. She got into a clinical trail with a new "immunotherapy cocktail", and it finally killed the cancer... pretty quickly too. But the treatment, and the associated side effects made Chemo look like a Sunday picnic... Cancer's dead... but she's been fighting the side effects now for well over a year with little progress. But still living, and finally starting to see some slow progress back to normal.

I'll send(PM) you the drug list that you can ask your Doctors about... San Fran is a big high profile city, just like NYC... So hopefully they already have exchanged some info with Sloan relating to what I'll send you. Note it was a Clinical trial for those facing a poor outcome, via standard methods. From what I've read in this thread you may now fit the bill...

Having gone through the whole neck cancer Surgery.Chemo.Radiation deal myself, I know how bad it can be.
Best of luck...

PS:...
Unless California is completely off the rails, you should be able to gift the road Runner to your wife easily.
The '74 Challenger I have, was gifted to me from my Dad...
I gifted my Brother a '72 Olds, and Toyota to my Brother-in-law
And my Aunt gifted me her low mile olds before she passed.
Just had to pay title & registration fees... no TAXES

edit (info sent to PM)

Last edited by Runner2go; 10/28/19 07:46 PM.