Stu,

It’s been close to 20 years I’ve known you. All this time, you’ve been the face of this forum to me, brother. I haven’t been around this site often the last year and a half since I went back to school. This morning I was looking at my phone and I had a premonition something was wrong with you. I shrugged it off and hit the link and bam. Here we are. As are so common, the words, “I don’t know what to say” are appropriate. I’m so very sorry this disease decided to pick on such a beautiful human being.

You have been such encouragement to me over the years. I can still remember one night, standing on a ladder inside my garage in Idaho, talking to you on the phone as you helped me set the springs on my garage door. How compassionate you were with me telling me to be careful because people can get hurt messing with preloaded springs. I’ve been gone from that house for 10 years, but I’m sure the garage door opener still hangs there with the little sticker I put on it that it says “Stutronic 2000” to honor you. I also remember the time we were talking about San Francisco and I commented that I’ve never been there, always wanted to, and that I like Ghirardelli chocolate but I couldn’t get it here. A couple days later I received a care package from you. I know that my life is just one of dozens that you have made a caring and positive difference in over the years, While you’ve asked for nothing but friendship in return. I will always regret that I didn’t make it down to the clubhouse to see you in person and share our cars together.

Thank you for all the encouragement that you gave me on my cars, but most of all for the friendship. I really hate The thought of you going through this. God bless you my friend. My prayers go out to you and your sweet wife. It Lord bless you and keep you. May he shine his face down upon you and give you peace. Stu, you are a great man and my life is better for knowing you.

~Lindy~

Last edited by Big Bad Bee; 10/26/19 11:01 AM.

I’m listening.