Originally Posted by RoadRunner
Stu, so sorry for the prognosis. I have a good friend who was told he had six months to live. That was two years ago. Modern medicine is pretty miraculous. Keep strong, live life as much as you can. Prayers for you and your family.

I agree do not let them talk you into giving up!
I was stage 3! During I went in with an unknown Infection as you have no immunity. They finally got it under control I did not think I would leave there alive.
Then the Port had me with a blockage and nothing worked. Finally shots twice a day in the tummy fat layer that cost 1200 bucks each kept it at bay.
At 114 Pounds, not much Fat. LOL
The 3rd time I am not talking about!
Today I was 118.4 pounds. 5'5" tall and Boys size 16 pants. Or As my wife says if I was a "Female Junior size 3! She would love to fit in a size 3 LOL
Today for the 1st time in years I put on a respirator, got out the sandpaper and sanded some aluminum to polish.
I do feel like it is Putting a Square Peg in a Round Hole but that makes it more fun.
Do Not Give UP!

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough