My mass back carpet I installed last fall was perfect with no creases, they ship it rolled up, not folded.
Mike mentioned that he believes the 80/20 carpet sits in inventory for a period of time before shipping, but I question that. Just about any Mopar application is low volume in sales. It wouldn't pay to make up large quantities of carpets just to have to store them in warehouses until when and if an order comes in. When you think about the large number of cars dating back until 1960 they offer molded carpet for (according to ACCs website), variety of colors, mass or standard backing, etc, the number of variations of carpets they offer are huge.
I suspect all but their highest volume carpets are made to order after an order is received. Therefore, an ACC carpet has only been rolled up in its shipping box for several days when it arrives at the customers address from when it was manufactured.
Of course, there is always that chance that someone returned or canceled a carpet order, and that carpet has been sitting on their shelves for a long period waiting for an order for it to come in. Slim chance, but I suspect it happens once in a while.
I threw away the large box my carpet came in right after receiving it, but I did find the box the matching floor mats I got shortly after installing the carpet came in. You can see the mats were produced and shipped the day after the order was received. I'm sure I'd find that my carpet had been produced the day before it was shipped too, if I still had that shipping box.

IMG_0688.JPG