Originally Posted By Pynzo
I am still wanting to order from you as I do want a better carpet. Can you supply me with a swatch of Dark Blue and Shade 13? They appear close to what I need.
Thanks and sorry for opening up your business to any bashing, I asked for opinions on color codes. What followed was not my choice.

We can supply you with whatever color you need. Please call Charlie or Tom and we can get the process going for you. Tell them what has taken place on this thread and I'll make sure they give you a discounted price!

Regarding a comment made by 469runner, if you wanted a different set of Carpet all you had to do was ask. We would not have charged for return shipping if we made a mistake on the coloring.

If you want, contact me personally at dave@ecsautomotive.com and I will make sure you get the color you want, free of charge. We are getting ready to send our container for 24 "custom" sets to be ordered, so the timing is perfect. As I said, our orders are VERY specific and custom to what our Customer wants. We don't just take an order and go with a default color. We leave nothing to chance if at all possible.