Originally Posted By 469runner
"Are you sure you ordered it from ECS?" I found the shipping label. I'm not that old. Also the 1968 Charger with this carpet installed. Looks OK, should be the darker color though.

I've never noticed it before on the carpets I've installed (as I've had no reason to look at the tag) but looking at yours, I see a bunch of key things that stand out to me as being unusual.

Look at the instructions on the tag. It contains the information that ECS has been stating for many years as to why their Carpets are different than what is typically offered.

Specifically the Call Ctr section and Ship section -

"leave sides untrimmed, stack on pallet provided, no folds in carpet, carpet side up at all times, heel pads in as perfect position as possible"

"customer sends his own container to be shipped, ship prepaid, etc."

All of those specific items / requests mentioned above are not provided with the regular ACC carpet that is rolled up and stuffed into a box. I would think if ACC was providing this service already, why would there be a need to specifically call out special instructions for extra material, perfect heel pad placement, no folds, and other stuff.