Originally Posted By 469runner
I needed what you have on the bottom. I even sent in a sample. What I received is the color in the top pic. I wasn't really happy about it. I wasn't going to pay to send it back. I guess they don't have the darker blue. So I installed what I got. ECS told me my sample had faded darker? I wouldn't bother again.

Are you sure you ordered it from ECS? I've gotten two different sets from them (I think I spoke to Charlie or Tom) and they were very specific with the colors when I was ordering. In depth to the point of a bunch of back and forth with calls and emails just to get the right color. The one carpet that I installed didn't match ACC's carpet default color but was actually a Ford color according to the employee at ECS when they looked up the colors.

ECS actually seems to offer more in their colors than ACC. ACC has a specific offering for Chrysler cars in their list but ECS somehow provides colors outside of the normal scope of what ACC does. From what I've been told, all of the ECS carpeting is custom made at the time that you order by ACC. The shape is crisp because the backing has never been fractured from being rolled up and shoved into a box. Having it fit correctly can easily take a couple of hours off of the installation time.

Both of the carpets I got from them I was VERY happy with and fit perfectly. I actually needed to trim a little off of the area under the sill plates on one of them since it was a little too big. ( Hey, I'd rather have too much and trim down than not enough and have it be showing metal!)

I'd honestly like to know how the other poster can guarantee that ordering on a Monday, say, will guarantee that your carpet was made when your order was placed. You could still get carpet from inventory that has sat rolled up for a many weeks or longer.

I'll be getting in a car soon that will need to have its carpet replaced (as well as the rest of the interior) and I'm going to see if the owner wants to go this route as the fit is far better than anyone elses out there.