Quote:

"The Javelin is certed, but I haven't had a chance to get a license" Tony shook his head, "Maybe once Firebird re-opens, I doubt I'll need better than 10.0 for this trip though!"

What I meant is I doubt that my car would be faster than 10.0, it needs some time at the track to get the tune right. You guys are troopers though, damn I love reading the story even though I was sorta there.

Another case of the written word not always conveying the spoken word. I knew exactly what you meant, Tony, but when I read it, I see where it could be construed that you were implying 10.0 was enough to win!

Drag Week is an event where being in the middle doesn't often allow you to see or feel what those around you do. I've had to watch the Live Feed, and read other's accounts just to get a broader scope of what happened! That's why I enjoy writing about it so much, it's almost like therapy, and helps me grasp ahold of what happened, and prevent it from becoming a big blur!

johnnycuda,
No fall fling this year, but spring fling for sure. I was very happy with the reception the Barnyard got, even though it was far from being where we wanted it to be.

mprhound,
Loved the Challenger, would've liked the opportunity to visit more...

Cuda Don,
The headers were coated by a local guy in Joplin Mo., pretty much look, and hold up like those I have had done by jethot in the past.

Dannysbee, Murphy was jumping from car to car, he rode with all of us by the end!

bigdad,
Moparts provides me with a great venue, I enjoy this format, and the interaction. Thanks for the kind words!

7882120-100_0896.jpg (87 downloads)

"Livin' in a powder keg and givin' off sparks" 4 Street cars, 5 Race engines