Quote:

Thursday Morning, I jumped up, and headed out in the Belvedere, 65 miles to Earnhardt Dodge in Tempe for the start of the cruise. 65 miles in the opposite direction of Las Vegas from my house! So, the free breakfast and free t-shirt set me back a half a tank of gas, but I had a good time anyway. I was really enjoying the cars, and not feeling too bad about the belvedere's rough and tumble, down and dirty street racer looks until it happened. Everyone turned to the street as it rumbled into the parking lot, a Turbine Bronze 67 GTX, with
oversized RO Superstock hoodscoop, oversized gleaming magnum 500 wheels, and oversized Stage V hemi with a 5
speed, and cage! They parked in the row almost directly across from the belvedere, and there I stood looking from my reality in the form of a 440 67 Belvedere, to my dream of an immaculate 67 Hemi GTX, and realizing quite starkly, "I can't get there from here!"

Looks like our taste in cars is similar. Unfortunitily the majority of the really pretty cars have never seen a track and won't scatter sh.. with a rake tied behind them. Lol

Getting old just means you were smarter than some and luckier than others.