Quote:

Steff, without having to read all the pages, what ever happend to this motor? Did you ever get it down the track? I am interested because my next project may be a turbo Gen III Hemi to replace my Magnum motor.

I've been driving the wheels off of it. Been too the track a few times with issues that ended the days early. Finally got out and made some passes. Left/ran like a turd. OK, Converter's tight. I removed the converter to get loosened up and noticed the fluid was contaminated with clutch material. I had the converter loosened up and in the mean time, tore in the trans....(Turbo 400) Found the Forward Drum Clutches & Plates were smoked and the Forward Drum had a groove wore into it by one of the teflon Stator Rings, where the drum seals to the Stator on the Front Pump. The Forward Drum was a nice aftermarket Aluminum piece and is now junk. The weird thing is, it never acted like the trans was hurt, on the street.

Going to put the trans back together this weekend and try to get out the next weekend.