Thanx Jerry! Once I get the motor plate finished, I'm going to look at making some kind of debris cover to protect the belt drive, as this is a street motor.

On a side note, I need some rocker tie bar hold downs and collars. Just get ahold of Sharadon?

Yup, just get ahold of Sharadon. Make sure you tell them your using Eagle heads since they take the longer tie bar and are anodized red for itentifcation. Also a side note....Best if you mock them up on the bench first. I have noticed some clearence issues between the provided rocker arm shim's and rockershaft stantion's. Mainly on the exhaust side and mainly on the Eagle head. Only had one issue on a 5.7, no issues on the 6.1's or the Apache heads so you may have to take a die grinder or file (I use a file) and remove a little material from the side of the stantion so the shim can rotate freely. Also once the collars are in place you can make sure the rocker arm has free rotation and the collar doesn't bind up against the sparkplug tower. If you find one that binds all you need to do is loosen the collar and rotate it till it clears.

Jerry Williams.