Got this thing almost finished. I ran into some snags with the Heads. Plan was to use Mancini Rocker Shims and Sharadon Rocker Shaft Clamps. I made a STUPID mistake thinking I could shim the Rocker Shafts to improve the geometry, since after all of the head repairs, the valves are deeper in the head yadda yadda yadda..... It didn't work as planned.

So, after I did the damage shown, I needed a solution to fix the damage and the original issue with moving the Rockers to improve the geometry. I designed a Rocker Stand Block, that completely eliminates the half rounds on the Heads. You machine the Stand on the Head flat, then, depending how much material you remove from the Head, you can position the Shafts wherever the Rockers work best for you. Jerry Czubatyj at SD Concepts, will be offering these as a new product from his company. He can also tailor the vertical location of the Shafts (between them) in the Block to your liking, if you need something other than stock. Vertically, the Shafts are in different locations. My Blocks have the Shafts relocated to where I needed them. The Intake Shaft is .040" higher than the Exhaust Shaft. Huge Thanx to Jerry for making the Rocker Blocks for Me and the use of a Bridgeport to machine the Heads for the Stands. He can machine up anything you can dream. He's helped me a TON getting my Belt Drive turned from design to reality, as well as these Blocks. He also makes a Killer Main Cap!!

Stands Machined off of Head:

Also, when/if you need to deck the heads for compression or ?? the Rocker Oil Feed Channel depth will be reduced in depth and need to be massaged to get the depth back.

Before: about .020" deep after deck machining:

After Massaging with a Ball End Cutter in a Die Grinder: .080" deep.

Motor will be finished tomorrow. Will post Final Pics.