Well, some progress was made

Spoke with several people bouncing ideas, theories and such to see if we could figure out what is happening.

Dwayne Porter my engine guy suggested that something was limiting piston travel in the master cylinder. He theorized that if the rear brakes were hydrolocked somehow that it would not allow the front brakes to develop enough pressure. That got me thinking

HP Mike spent some time on the phone with me and outlined what has worked well for him. One thing Mike stated about proportioning valve adjustment provided another clue. Thanks Mike

The tech at Wilwood's only comment was that 800psi was plenty ; "what's the problem" The freakin car won't stop with me putting 300lbs of pressure on the pedal...that's the problem ! So i asked about adjusting the proportioning valve and whether or not that would have any effect on front brake pressure. His reply ; Absolutely not...they are independant systems.

So, on a hunch....i backed the prop valve off completely and Bingo....1200 psi to the front caliper ! So for anybody who thinks that the prop valve has no bearing on front brake line pressure....i'm here to tell you otherwise.

I have to thank Dwayne and Mike for steering me in the right direction.

New pads are installed and i have to rebleed the sytem and will use the gauge to adjust the prop valve for 600psi rear brake pressure and see what happens. While pulling the back wheels i found a broken Strange 3in wheel stud and need to get that fixed as well.

A further update will be forthcoming once i can test it out but it's looking much better...i'm cautiously optimistic

Ron