Quote:

Sure ;

The stock distribution block was designed for 4 wheel drum setup and i was told it would not work with a disc/drum conversion

That would be correct

Quote:

with no residual pressure valve.

There is no, and never has been, any residual pressure valve in any stock MoPar distribution or combination valve. Whomever told you this doesn't know MoPar braking systems. In a stock system, all drum or disc/drum, the residual pressure valve is located under the brass seat in the master cylinder exit port(s).

Quote:

I did install a residual pressure valve after the adjustable proportioning valve as recommended by Wilwood with their tandem 1in bore master cylinder.

I do not know how Wilwood builds their stuff, but if they gave you the advice on how to plumb this setup they are pointing you in the wrong direction. It would be ok if is were all disc, or all drum, but for a disc drum combo you need more than just an adjustable prop valve in the back.

Quote:

The linelock is needed for racing so it was installed at the time the front brakes were converted over using the SSBC Force 10 Kit.

Thanks, Ron

The problem with aftermarket brake kits is that the engineering is only as good as what they want. You mix and match manufacturers and both will point to the other as the fault. Sounds like you need a smaller bore M/C and a real combination valve in place of your current plumbing.

They say there are no such thing as a stupid question.
They say there is always the exception that proves the rule.
Don't be the exception.