Quote:

Quote:

As stated on other post the car is a protouring car running 17in tires 6 piston bear brakes 13 front 12 in the back full leather interior was just a feature car in a big mag runs on pump gas should go 9.50s at the track in street trim and is a dog? What does that make your sons car a super slug? R10.50s in a car set up to go race.
Sorry he's not here to defend himself as her is at the track racing his car and not here . He added 200-300# t hmore to his car this week as he was told to slow it down more till he gets the roll bar in after running a 11.40 on the brakes last week in the 5th round. I would love to see how fast it would go in the Fall with the 300-400# he's added so far out of it and the four barrel hooked back up. [/quote

So I see you cant answer questions. How do you figure a pumpgas small block on 17 in dragradials protouring car in street trim through exaust to the rear bumper, full leather interior front and rear seats that should run 9.50s is a slug. I think there are alot of people on here with race cars that are that fast. I am asking you not your son, asked for your opinion on your sons car not his.

Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say its a slug,I said its a dog. I base a lot of my judgement calls on dollar spent per HP. I did not read your other post as it keeps going in circles. To compare your friends engines to my sons is just crazy. Now when he wants to step up his program and add a POWER ADDER and a few cubic inches you may have a fair comparison but for now its a 10 second 360 with a stock cast crank,520 lift cam,and a set of heads his Dad did some scratching on.

Well since it a small block chevy he has a lot less in then any sbm build. I believe its around 15,500 total with the blower. So I guess then you just spout off your mouth with out knowing all the facts, since you didn't bother to read the rest of the info.NICE

Brett Miller W9 cnc'd heads
STR Chassis fabraction